top of page



Grant's previous experience includes Board Sales Director at Outdoor Plus (2011-2019); Managing Director at Ocean Outdoor (2008-2011); Sales Director at Ocean Outdoor (2006-2007); Managing Partner at Helix Outdoor (2004-2005); Buying Director at Blade (2001-2004) and National Buying Director at Posterscope (1993-2001).

Our Site Locations

Having doubled in size since launch, our portfolio now consists of 440 Classic 48-sheets, 5 Backlight 48-sheets and 30 Digital panels across 153 UK towns and cities. All quality locations, predominantly on key arterial routes and high streets, reaching the heart of local communities across the country. The majority of our sites (83%) are on the industry’s audience measurement tool, Route with the remaining 17% submitted for inclusion in the next wave of uploads.

gbo map_edited.jpg
bottom of page